Designed by Doctors of Physical Therapy, our classes prevent injury, improve circulatory health, boost muscle strength and increase bone density under the supervision of a personal trainer and in small groups. Partnered with Toadal Fitness with 5 locations across Santa Cruz County (Cabrillo College, Downtown, Live Oak, Scotts Valley and Westside).
- Orthopedic physical therapy for diagnoses including back pain, shoulder impingement, joint osteoarthritis, post surgical rehabilitation and more.
- Pelvic floor physical therapy.
- Vestibular physical therapy.
- Hand therapy for orthopedic issues, trauma, repetitive strain injuries, sports injuries, post surgical rehabilitation and more.
- Return to sport training.
- Throwing evaluations.
- High impact fitness training.
- Low impact fitness training.
- Core stabilization training.
- ehabilitation in a group setting with a focus on balance, upper extremity, - lower extremity and spine.